Although new technologies like single-pot processing are becoming more and more important in pharmaceutical industry, the Planetary Mixers are still being used for basic operations of mixings and blendings. IPEC offers a complete range of Planetary Mixers, from lab-scale to large production machines, with all features and options that are required for flexible production.
Our range of planetary mixers are in strict compliance with cGMP standards. These industrial planetary mixers are designed to be used in the pharmaceutical, food and fine chemical industries.
- Stainless steel product contact parts 304 or 316.
- Easy bowl removal without removal of mixing arm.
- Bowl trolley for easy transport.
- Special safety ring prevents injury to hands between bowl & lid.
- Bowl cover incorporates filling aperture & inspection window.
- Planetary movement provides very intensive, quick, homogeneous & dead-spot-free mixing.
- Bowl height sufficient for recipient container to be placed underneath.
- Top driven design eliminates contamination through packing & seals.
- Crank case design prevents oil leakage into bowl.
- Removable bowl design and arm interchangeability allow easy cleaning and quick changeover.
- Machine supplied as a complete unit only requires leveling and connection to electrical & air supply.
- Robust construction.
- Full interlocked guarding.
- Optional features.
- Wide selection of mixing tools designed for dough, liquids, aerated products, powders, granulates, sticky products, etc.
- Jacketed bowl.
- Automated cycle.
- Automatic product feed through the bowl cover (screw feed, pump feed, gravity feed, vacuum feed).
- Discharge of the product by means of gravity dump, elevation/tipping or pumping (several types of outlet are available).
- Mixing area equipped with vacuum system.
- Mixing area fitted with gas injection.
- Machine body in Electrolysis Nickel Plating (E.N.P.)
- Bowl tipper, bowl elevator tipper (customer specific solutions)