The Cage Blender system is a fourth Generation system. It is designed as an integral cycle system right from formulation to utilisation. It involves mixing and batch identification of the product during intermediate steps inside the same hermetically sealed container. This system allows cGMP. It is followed as closely as possible (no cross contamination, no position of the environment).
We, at IPEC Engineering, is looked upon as a leading manufacturer and exporter of Cage Blender in Gujarat, India.
CAGE BLENDER FEATURES
- The material of construction will be SS-304/SS 316
- The bins are stackable one over the other and shall have complete stability
- The bins can be lifted stacked and transported by Fork Lift Trucks
- The charging hole with cover is provided on top with quick opening & closing arrangement
- Each bin has a built-in butterfly valve 200 mm dia at the bottom suitable for powder discharge
- The bins are highly polished from inside & outside
- A MS/SS Fabricated structures with 1 shaft mounted on bearing housing, it is coupled to the drive consisting of motor and gear box as per the requirement.
- Manual inching arrangements to bring the cage in position is provided.The provision of locking arrangement for the door & clamping of bins firmly is completely tool proof.
- A suitable fencing around the cage is provided with an entry point for the fork list. A limit switch is incorporated in the electrical circuit to prevent the operation of the cage when the door is open.