IPEC Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is looked upon as a trusted name for Fluid Bed Dryer Manufacturer. We have supplied Fluid Bed Dryers, also known as Fluidized Based Dryer or FBD to pharmaceutical companies from across the globe. We have been acknowledged for its result that has surpassed our clients’ expectations.
IPEC Fluid Bed Dryer consists of a simple drying unit. It helps in the conversion to a granulation or coater when optional packages are incorporated. Fluid bed dryer is available with standard pneumatic logic and sophisticated computerized controls. We also offer Fluid Bed Dryer with the steam heated model.
Our dryers provide a simple solution to dry products and are high in performance as compared to the conventional drying method in tray dryers, which is rather inadequate & troublesome, especially for pharma industries.
Note: The Fluid Bed Dryer is not suitable for drying liquids of pasty material.
The unique concept of the Fluid Bed System begins with a simple Drying unit to which several different optional packages may be added for conversion to a granulation or coater and conceptional principle of Air Fluidization for drying granules, crystalline, coarse or similar materials in Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Dyes, Food & Allied Industries.
FLUID BED DRYER FEATURES
- Variable Air handling equipment from the basic, compact pre-filter and heater to the system
- These equipment provide complete control of the condition of the processing air
- Uniform drying and reduction in drying time
- Involves low labour input
- To prevent any fine dust to pass through the product, the atmospheric inlet air is filtered by means of single/multi-stage filters of 20 microns
- Steam Coil made out of 1″ Dia. SS 304/316 finned tube
- The steam coil is specially designed to get pressure of around 3-4kg./cm^2 (working pressure 3 kg/cm^2)
- A digital temperature indicator cum controller enables in indicating the inlet and outlet air temperature as well as to control the present inlet air temperature
- To control the inlet and outlet air flow air suction and discharge dampers are provided
- To prevent static charge in the machine, an explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear end of the dryer and a positive earthing point timer is provided that sets the process time cutting off the motor supply after a pre-set time period