ALLURING POWER SAVING FEATURE OF IPEC FILLING & SEALING MACHINE
Today, packaging industry is booming rapidly, and with it is increasing the demand for innovation as well as demand for quality packaging machinery. To meet the demand and supply need of the time, the services are available in considerable number. However, with the cluttered market where everyone is in an attempt to sell, it’s difficult is to find the right company with quality packaging machinery that surpasses your requirement.
If you are looking for the right packaging machinery provider, it is always suggestive to do your research first, at the earliest possible.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE PACKAGING MACHINERY PROVIDER?
- Look for the years of experience the company is manufacturing and supplying packaging machinery
- Do some homework on their clientele base
- Try to get as many reviews as possible
- Don’t just jump onto conclusion on first-appear basis
Packaging Machinery Companies often offers a wide range of services. Understanding your need, they help you choose the right product.
FILLING MACHINE & SEALING MACHINE FEATURES
Once you have shortlisted an online packaging machinery manufacturing company, you have to get going with explaining your requirement regarding Filling & Sealing Machinery to the manufacturer.
At, IPEC there is a whole new range of features awaiting to be grabbed and the services are available at competitive rates.
- Type of Sealing Center Seal, Three Side Seal, Four Side Seal
- Filling Range* 0.5 gms to 250 gms
- Pouch Size Min: 60(W) x 40(L) Max: 350 200
- Packing Material Polyester/Poly, Polyester/Foil/Poly, Foil/Poly, BOPP/Poly, Paper/Poly
- Operational Speed** 1000 to 2200 pouches/ hour
- Power Consumption Motor: 1/4 or 1/2 HP, 220 V / Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Heater 150 W x 2 Nos., 450 W x 2 Nos. (3 side / center seal)/ 450 W x 4 Nos. (4 side seal)
- Optional Batch coding, Nitrogen Flushing and special
PACKAGING SPEED OF FILLING & SEALING MACHINE
The packaging speed of filling machine is likely to vary from one product to another. However, the size of the film plays a major role in determining the speed. On an average the filling and sealing machine delivers 80 bags per minute. However, for smaller versions, the filling and sealing machine delivers 50 bags in one minute.
The most promising part of the filling and sealing machines is that you do not have to waste more power for availing the final results. The bags are designed in such a manner, so that the packing speed can vary a lot. Moreover, 1/4 or 1/2 HP, 220 V / Single Phase, 50 Hz. These are enough to prove that modern technology is working at par with international standards, for providing the best final result.